Now entering the era of environmental protection, the FPC industry is no exception. This year, the European Community has strict control over all Chinese products. FPC products are no exception. As a support for the Quality Forum, close-ups are posted and shared with everyone.
International environmental laws and regulations
ROHS (Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substance in electrical and electronic equipment)
• Definitions: Directives on the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
• Hexavalent chromium
• Polybrominated biphenyls (PBB)
• Polybrominated diphenyl ether (PBDE)
WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment)
• Definitions: Directives on electronic and electrical equipment waste.
Sources of Halogen
• Chiorine- in epoxy, solder mask, flux
• Bromine-in rlame retardants(epoxy)
Halogen-free product basic requirements
• Achieve UL94-V0, the Halogen content of the substrate is below the international norm 900, as well as the non-specific toxic substances.
• Other properties need to meet existing IPC specifications and reliability requirements.
• FPC production parameters should be the same as existing conditions to prevent mixing with existing material production.
Countermeasures and Compliance
• Replace the original halogen (bromo) epoxy resin with a halogen-free epoxy resin (without R-Br) to achieve flame resistance.
• Add halogen-free flame retardants.
• Currently developed products can reach UL94-V0. Halogen content in adhesives is tested by SGS. The halogen content of these products is less than 200ppm, which conforms to the requirements of Sony.
• Flexible and easy to assemble;
• High temperature and humidity performance (for more fine lines)
• The production conditions are the same as the existing products, and the production conditions do not need to be changed.
·Introduction of halogen performance of different products
• Product halogen performance
Contact: Lillian Zhu
Add: Hongtian industry,baoan area,shenzhen city,guangdong ,china