The direct cause of PCB temperature rise is due to the existence of circuit power devices, electronic devices have varying degrees of power consumption, heat intensity varies with the size of power consumption.
Two phenomena of temperature rise in printed board:
(1) local temperature rise or large area temperature rise;
(2) Short-term temperature rise or long-term temperature rise.
In the analysis of PCB thermal power consumption, the general analysis from the following aspects.
Electric power consumption
(1) Analyze power consumption per unit area;
(2) Analyze the distribution of power consumption on the PCB board.
2. The structure of the printed board
(1) The size of the printed board;
(2) The material of the printed board.
3. How to install the printed board
(1) Installation method (such as vertical installation, horizontal installation);
(2) Sealing conditions and distance from the casing.
4. Thermal radiation
(1) The emissivity of the printed board surface;
(2) The temperature difference between the printed board and the adjacent surface and their absolute temperature;
5. Heat conduction
(1) Install a radiator;
(2) Conduction of other mounting structures.
6. Heat convection
(1) natural convection;
(2) Forced cooling convection.
The analysis of the above factors from the PCB is an effective way to solve the temperature rise of the PCB. Often these factors are related and dependent on one product and system. Most of the factors should be analyzed according to the actual situation, only for a specific The actual situation can be calculated or estimated more correctly temperature rise and power consumption and other parameters.
Contact: Lillian Zhu
Add: Hongtian industry,baoan area,shenzhen city,guangdong ,china